Replay

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 4151, Dec 20, 2020.

1. 4151

ello
    so i was playing on Hypixel for the past few days and i realised that they have a replay feature. And in the past i used to do a lot of player reports but every game it would be randomised, one game id have to stop recording the next i have to and im too lazy to exit full screen and go to obs also you never know which game includes hackers. So for MCC Skywars you could add a replay feature so if there was a hacker in your game and you forgot to record you can go back into replay and record it. I know BLC has this but you still gotta press record. Also i use lunar so it will help because lunar doesnt support replay.
    have a good day ma'am
    and gentlemen
    -gast
    ignore this signiture

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Hi,
    While I agree this would be useful, it would take a lot of time to develop for something that isn't needed that much. Alex has more important things to do than this and, as you said, BLC has this but it only takes 3-5 seconds to start recording. Also, if there is a hacker in your game and, for what ever reason you can't record them (e.g. they die/leave) then just memorise their name and then record the next time you get into a game with them. Also how would you watch the replay? Would there be an option when you die or after the game has finished? Because I really wouldn't want to wait for a whole game to finish and then find that they were just a good player. So overall a -1 from me however it would still be pretty cool to have implemented though. These are just my opinions though.

Ahnxious likes this.
  3. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I am not so fimilar with this new concept. So i wont say too much because my opinion would be useless. Two things. Hypixel will never be Mccentral. Even though hypixel may have some commands that are easier to use, it wont happen. Why? Because the owners/staff are busy with other things to do. If players really want to help at the community they dont always have to use forums to report players. What they can simply do is msg the ign in support section on mcc's official discord. Example: `USERNAME (type of hack) (where)` <-- much easier than recording. If you are trying to get staff role then i would consider being patient and just record. It only takes 2 minutes, its not that difficult. DM me if you need help recording. Okay another thing i realized about Skywars is that the amount of hackers depends on your timezone. I notice my timezone PST around 9-4pm is when i see the most amount of hackers in games. So i would suggest looking at the pattern when it comes to your timezone. In general -1

4. guih

guihzy
    The replay feature on hypixel is only available for mvp+ players. I reckon mcc is p2w enough at this point. On the other hand, pvp land had a replay feature available for everybody (most practice servers do) but it’s quite laggy and I doubt it’d work out on mcc, as it’d based on hit reg and movement. Best option imo would be suggesting adding replay mod on lunar forums or recording all of ur games w obs. -1

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.