Rename Tags - Skyblock

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Zebra, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Zebra

Has a staff considered adding rename tags back to sb? They were such a great item and I would use them so much, It would be nice if they made it so you can get them from ancient/myth keys and/or from /shop for like 100k each. I would love if a staff saw this and recommended this to an admin or Alex himself.

If they were removed because people would scam, then just make it so ppl can buy it for a certain price from /shop.

2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I think adding the perk paper /rename back into skyblock would be better than shop or keys. The perk paper could come from myth or ancient keys.

3. Assistant

Assistant
    I actually would be okay with them adding the actual command, I think that would be a much safer option since you don't have to deal with any kind of in game money. But for all we know, it may be a while before they do anything with skyblock. They most likely have many other things to accomplish on the server before the do anything else with skyblock.

Invader likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.