/Rename perk being brought back.

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Lunatix, Sep 3, 2019.

?

Should /rename perk be added back?

1. Yes!

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hello,
    I was thinking of the perk /rename coming back because it was a really good perk and i miss it, I got it back when there was Perk keys and it was the best perk out. Also rename scrolls have now been removed from KitPvP with the new reset so it would just be a good thing to add back and I'm sure a lot of people would like it being added back to Kitpvp because I would personally buy Myth/Ancient keys until I get it if it was added back to Kitpvp. :D

2. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew
    I do agree rename scrolls should be on KitPvP, we need our renamed sets back!

+1

Lunatix likes this.
  3. ImConcerned

vNato
    I Also agree with this being added back. As long as there is no way that this can create any ‘scams’ then it should definitely be part of the game in my opinion :) Sad to see it be taken out of the game and I think that if it does get re-implemented, it should definitely come back as scrolls rather than a perk.
    +1

4. kryfex

kryfex
    I personally agree with this, because rename scrolls are kind of expensive, and if u do a typo you can't fix it. I also think that if the "/Rename perk" is coming back, then it should be added to event keys.

5. HeronPreston_

Hi,
    I agree with bringing back rename scrolls but don’t agree with implementing a /rename perk, otherwise people would give their items to friends to rename. I think it should also only be found in myth or maybe ancient crates, but most definitely not in event crates. I say this as event keys are just too common. Rename scrolls should be rare as they are used to differentiate sets and items from others making them ‘precious’. Over-saturating the number of rename-scrolls would very quickly make these items replaceable and rename scrolls less valuable. These days ancient keys are also very abundant from irl deals so maybe rename scrolls should only be found in myth crates so they maintain their rarity. Lastly Rename scrolls should be in a pack of 6 so u can rename ur set, sword and bow. (who doesn’t carry a punch bow?)

#5 HeronPreston_, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.