/rename on factions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jold, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jold

Okay so I know this might be a pain to try and get back but they removed /rename on factions in season 8 and replaced them with name scrolls. I see that they removed the name scrolls from keys and thought it might be a good idea to make /rename a thing again. I think that more people might buy keys to get this perk because we've had the same perks for several seasons. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a good day :)

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Unfortunately, this will not be brought back. Mainly because everyone who had the rename perk were compensated with keys. Rename also too OP, rename scrolls encourages more keys.

If you haven't already, email [email protected] to get a compensation of your rename perk. You don't need proof or anything.

Invader likes this.
  3. Hi,

the rename command was overpowered and it allowed everyone to have colored items. I do not see this being brought back because of the flaws it had in the past, However, I do think that MCCentral should make it so the rename scrolls given in keys would be given in larger quantities. For example an ancient key gives 2 scrolls, maybe they could change it to 4-5

4. Yeho

Yehooo
    This was actually a thing in the past, and unfortunately, it was either too OP, leaning towards donators who have the perk, or it could be used to scam people very easily. I don't see it coming back any time soon, although it was fun while it lasted.

Dog7000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.