Removing Custom Enchants

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Subsequents, Oct 5, 2019.

?

Good Idea

Poll closed May 5, 2020.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Subsequents

**I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT TO REMOVE CUSTOM ENCHANTS**

I believe it would be a good idea, if you could buy scrolls of of /shop, say $100. (You could by fire res scrolls, speed scrolls, hell-forged scrolls, and strength scrolls).You would use these scrolls to place on a piece of gear and remove the custom enchant that you would like. I also believe it would be a good idea to make it where you can combine p4 with custom enchants, and p5, to make p5 custom enchanted.

2. ImConcerned

vNato
    I agree that custom inchants should stay but, I don’t agree that there should be a buyable item implemented into the /shop where you can remove a custom enchant from a piece or armor. If you added an enchant to a piece of armor, I think it should stay on that piece, even if it was a bad decision. You should learn from your mistakes and if you make a mistake of putting a custom enchant onto a piece of protection III or protection IV instead of a protection V piece then, I think that it should stay there and you should learn from it and make sure to save it for next time.
    Custom enchants were a great addition because it adds an extra thing to grind for instead of just protection and unbreaking on armor. I like how custom enchants aren’t overpowered and how the game isn’t based on how good your custom enchants are unlike some other servers. Overall, I like how custom enchants work and how they can be bought currently (with 45 experience levels) and I think they should stay how they are. I do not think that an item that removes a custom enchant from a piece of armor should be added though.
    Thanks for reading my thoughts.
    Have a wonderful day!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.