Removement of a Sign Scam

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by LendingGalaxy, Sep 2, 2019.

1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Theres a current sign scam that has been going around that prevents players from making any money. The scam is where a player makes a sell shop at another players plot and its something such as selling sticks to them for tons of money. It prevents people from playing and it leads to hate, and even worse things. This should be bannable as atleast a severity 2 punishment. It aint fair that players want to play a game and cant make money which is the objective of prison. The player will deny the player making it no longer accesable to remove which staff have to do and it also waste time which could be used for catching hackers. If this was bannable staff would have a little more time to be free from it and it doesnt take long to ban someone compared to recording or watching proof.

2. WolfgangLP

WolfgangLP
    Prisons and Factions are meant to be this way. Scamming is allowed here and making it bannable would take away one of the core aspects of the gamemode. You have to play it smart and watch out for “to good to be true” deals. Sign scams are one of the more common scams so always look out for them. If your at a profit shop keep enough money to buy from the first sign and make a banknote with the rest of your money and put it in a safe spot like your enderchest. This ensures you cant be a victim of the scam you described because you wont have the money to buy it.

3. Lunatix

lunatix
    Scamming is allowed on Prison as well as Factions and shop sign scams are allowed just make sure to be extra careful because I have fell for a lot of scams in my life, when i wasn't emerald rank and i was like gold rank I got deathtrapped and lost my stuff a lot. Just be careful and check all the signs and you wont be affected by Sign scams.

Have a great Day. :D

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.