Relaxation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sqncr, May 3, 2021.

1. sqncr

stepcest
    Hey,

Simple Question: I was curious to know what you all do to relax and chill. Personally, I have my own methods such as listening to my favorite music and editing photos. Feel free to share :)

OriAlfi, SplatBerry and fattr like this.
  2. fattr

fattr
    ft, playing sims, music :)

SplatBerry and sqncr like this.
  3. micunmuted

PLARPS
    putting on some chill music while playing minecraft. I wouldn't say I am the type of person to just relax in chill a lot of the time. I usually just play competitively

bdqt likes this.
  4. jemelina

jemelina
    I take naps. A lot of naps. And by a nap I mean anything in between 4-16 hours naps.

I also listen a lot ASMR videos to calm my head

bdqt, 89p, lavoova the grape and 4 others like this.
  5. 10sec

10sec
    Hello there!

Usually, to relax, I tend to go swimming. It always takes my mind off of things and it keeps me cool with my own thoughts.

Have a good day/night! <3

6. Nikki_

Nikki_
    hey there,
    I recently found that I really enjoy art, both digital art and painting. I love taking photos and editing them, adding filters and all sorts of things. When I'm stressed out I find that calling with my friends helps me forget about things that are stressing me out and allows me to just have a laugh and enjoy myself.
    -Nikki

bdqt, sqncr, fattr and 1 other person like this.
  7. micunmuted

PLARPS
    But I usually just play my piano or clean my room when I am bored. it helps with stress.

8. sqncr

stepcest
    Now that you mention, I actually have been playing piano since I was like 8 years old. I took long breaks from playing since I started, but I might get back into it, not because I consider myself to be fairly okay at it, but because I genuinely find it calming. Even when I'm not playing something specific and I'm just messing around, it can be a great way to chill and pass time.

9. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I have never really taken any lessons. I just try to learn songs by my self. I don't even know any notes yet I know how to do multiple songs LOL

sqncr likes this.
  10. sqncr

stepcest
    same lol I can play by ear and just listen to one of my favorite songs and attempt to play it myself if ykwim

micunmuted likes this.
  11. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    For me, just taking a bike and putting on my playlist always get me to relax, every repetitive task/task you don’t need to think to much like building or running with music is always relaxing.

sqncr and 89p like this.
  12. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I usually create art, for myself, for college or for my friends - I'm learning more as I do it and becoming more advanced in my techniques so it's really cool to see how I started designing to what I can do now. I also listen to music (replied in this thread) quite a lot which helps me keep focused. And then I'll just go out with my mates for a drive around/goto the beach (no lockdowns or community COVID cases in NZ)

sqncr and 89p like this.
  13. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    I listen to repetitive electronic music and play a 20-year-old medieval point-and-click adventure game; whilst writing lines of code in between low effort actions.

Bliss.

OriAlfi, fattr, DarkBeastPro and 4 others like this.
  14. Haylos

Haylos
    Working out is probably what gets me to relieve the most stress, although, music is a very good way for me to relax as well, however, I also play league of legends, which isnt good for my mental health.

15. bdqt

bdqt
    Well typically to relax I either draw or listen to music! Relaxing tho is also why I play minecraft cuz its very relaxing so I play just like plain old survival and that tends to make me calm. Or taking a shower calms me down like, i cry alot in the shower cuz of reasons, ik tmi but i got to say, it does calm me! And I like eating icecream, that calms me to!! But mostly i draw!

#15 bdqt, May 6, 2021
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
  16. fattr

fattr
    crying in the shower hits different tbh

OriAlfi and bdqt like this.
  17. bdqt

bdqt
    yes girl digital art is where its at!!

Nikki_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.