refund my money

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by ityaboi_t y, Dec 1, 2019.

?

Is there a way to get my monmey back please

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ityaboi_t y

hi, is there a way I can get a refund on my rank and my money back, im perm muted so there is no point of me playing on the server

bradley perez likes this.
  2. W5vil

W5vil
    No, there is no way to get it back. By pressing the accepted term and conditions you say that you cannot refund the product. So it is impossible for you to do that. What you could do if you still enjoy playing on the server, appeal to the perm mute and try to get it shortened or removed completely to make your time more enjoyable on the server.
    -W5vil

3. _Inconvenience

Well, technically you can attempt to refund but by doing so you get Ip banned and I don’t think you even get your money back. I highly recommend you do not do that. As W5vil said, try and appeal to get it reduced or removed. Or you can continue playing as is you just won’t be able to talk in chat.

4. You won't get Ip-banned, you would just be Perm-banned, and the point of the rank isn't to talk but to use its ability and you had agreed with guidelines while buying a rank that you won't chargeback, so you shouldn't do it, but if you do your gonna get perm-banned.

You can always appeal your perm mute and you shouldn't had gotten the mute in the first place.

~Cya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.