Redeemable Tokens

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by _cheapsh0t, Apr 5, 2020.

?

Does making Tokens redeemable Good?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2020.
  1. No

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Yes

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. _cheapsh0t

I know some of the players has like 5-10 Big chests that are full of tokens. and i think that making the tokens redeemable is a good way conserve space and time in the plots. like instead of making a lot of chest to store tokens, we can just right click the tokens and redeem it, and if we want to use the tokens again we can just withdraw it. using /Tokens withdraw <amount> and if to check how much tokens you got you can also do /Tokens Bal or just purely /Tokens.

2. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello, I see where your going, I also like the idea of having virtual tokens. Sometimes when I'm minning it's annoying that the tokens are going to my inventory when I'd rather have more ore. I think this is a great idea just to turn tokens into virtual in general and we can just do /token pay (amount) if we would like to give tokens to another player.

#2 xTylor, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Sirprestonpotato likes this.
  3. Phraze

Phraze
    Hey there,

This is a pretty good idea in my opinion. It's not too difficult to worry about tokens getting in my inventory while mining, however an extra slot would be useful if you could right click tokens and virtually redeem them. /tokens would be nice to see how many you have, and a /token withdraw command to turn them back into the physical shards. That way you can still sell them on /ah or to players in playershops, but people won't have to worry about them taking up space while mining, or just double chests full of them. Definitely like the sound of this idea, +1

_cheapsh0t likes this.
  4. szamoriadael

isacmrgnnn
    Actually sounds really helpful... they could become another currency like our "bal" and in physical prismarine shard form would just be like having a /withdraw of cash... sort of. Would definitely be good for people who buy spawners in bulk... now i lowkey want this, lol.

5. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi!
    I actually really like this idea. I dont find too much of an issue with having them take up a slot while I'm mining however for players that do this would be very helpful, plus would just be more organized to be honest. I hope this idea is a reality in the future so +1
    have a lovely day (: <3

6. SheaD3E

ImStealinUrWorld
    Hey!! This is a great idea!! It could almost be used like a banknote or something and easily stored in an echest. Possibly displayed on the right-hand side with balance states? +1
    <3

7. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    hey there!

this sounds like a great idea. i love the fact that this would take up less chest space.

it would also take up less inventory space when mining and leave room for more ores.

yes! if tokens were redeemable in the form of a banknote, then they could be withdrawn with a command suck as /t withdraw, allowing them to be sold in the auction house or used in a /trade.

i definitely see this idea happening. +1

8. Sirprestonpotato

This would be a great edition to the game and doesn’t seem to have many negative outcomes. Although I would like to see a cap on the amount of tokens you can have on you, to prevent it being too “overpowered”. Other than that it’s a +1 from me.

9. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I think the thought behind this idea is good, but there are definitely some concerns I want to bring up. First off, tokens are not necessarily meant to be utilized as a type of currency on Prison, and implementing this suggestion would make things seem as if tokens are meant to be used as a sort of payment. This is especially confusing for newer players, who already are unaware of how tokens are used. On top of this, making tokens "redeemable" then opens up the conversation about making other types of blocks redeemable as well. The main support for this suggestion is to save space in inventories and chests, but that can really be said about any block that is common (especially from mining). What is the reason not to make Cobblestone redeemable, for example, by using this logic? I obviously understand that it's not exactly the same thing, but the same thought process can be applied. Just my 2 cents!

babynoots likes this.
  10. MinatureYT

Minaturen
    This is actually an amazing idea. I would love to see this in Prison. +1

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.