Recording Softwares for MC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Formxny, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Formxny

Formxny
    You may be thinking I need a recording software for YouTube videos but actually this is a bit different. I recently was thinking about going for mod, I was going to a bit earlier but stopped playing the game as I was hooked on a brand new game that came out. I am now going to go into mccentral again and was reading through the new requirements. One of them said that I must be able to record when needed. Now I was wondering if anyone could help me find a good recording software which could possibly record fast and be there when I need it. For example, maybe easy to start recording screen, just a click of a button and done. Oh and of course able to send on discord and other softwares.
    If you need more context simply ask in the comments below. Thanks :)

2. wafe

wafe
    My recommendations for a FREE, easy to use recording software is definitely OBS. It offers hotkeys to start/pause the video recording, and a simple youtube video about render settings should get you crisp videos!

Now for a PAID recording software would be Action!. Just like OBS, it has hotkeys to start the video, pause the video, take a screenshot, cancel a recording, and it has an instant replay feature! You can record from 60-144 FPS with 1080/Ultra video quality.

This one is PAID/FREE is called Bandicam but the free version only allows you to record up to 10 minutes with a watermark. This has just about the same features as Action!, and very easy to use interface as well!

Hope this helps!

Prismane likes this.
  3. fajoszz

fajoszz
    i recomend that follows:

bad computer(less than 2G ram): windows 10 recorder (from xboxdvr), dxtory.

medium computer(between 2 and 4G ram): action, fraps, loilo gamer.

good computer(more than 4G ram): OBS.

i hope helped :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.