Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Recording software

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karl Robin, May 10, 2020.

1. Karl Robin

Hey!
    Im trying different recording softwares since there are many hackers in factions but many good softwares make it laggy to play does anyone know a good software to maybe use?

Darenn likes this.
  2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey there!

I mostly use OBS and it works just great. I have a macro set up to help me start/end recordings on my mouse and it helps me to record hackers in the least amount of minutes possible for a video. The software is free and very self explainatory!

Have a good day!

Sarrrcasm likes this.
  3. Sarrrcasm

Sarrcasm
    Hallo!

yes I also agree to obs. It’s a good recording software. What I’ve experienced is that the FPS might drop a little. I used bandicam for the longest but I also experienced really bad quality of the video. If you usually have above 100 FPS, obs won’t be as bad. I usually have 150 and I drop till like 70. Which isn’t that bad.

Darenn likes this.
  4. JDelii

JDelii
    Hey!

OBS Studio is a good one, does not cause lag (at least not for me) and is totally free

5. iTristan

iTristan_
    Zonafer likes this.
  6. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    If your computer has a compatible NVIDIA graphics (GTX) card you can use NVIDIA Shadowplay - I record in 1080p 144fps and I don't get lag. It's an incredibly good recording software and have used it in multiple other games to record all kind of funny and important moments. Alternatively a recording software such as OBS or Bandicam would also work!

Screenshot_2.png
    In the photo I provided shows the required GTX card needed to use the Share (Shadowplay) function. I underlined my GTX card as a reference for anyone else and hopefully someone might need to see this data to understand that their computer could handle the function :)

7. Prismane

Prismane
    OBS Studio for sure

8. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,
    I would recommend obs. For me it is a simple easy to use studio and is overall the best especially for beginners that are trying to record in game. So i would recommend you use obs. If you need help setting it up add me on discord hotmoms#7489

9. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Heyyo! If you do have a NVIDIA Graphics card, you can download GeForce Experience. This is a software that you can record, screenshot, and do many other things with, and you can upload the videos from youtube FROM the interface! It's a very easy software to use, and you just have to install it and then open your minecraft. If you press Alt+Z it will open the interface and you can from there record, and do all of the things you need.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.