recent server update announcement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bratphobic, Aug 25, 2022.

1. bratphobic

bratphobic
    this morning in the MCC server discord we got pinged by an announcement by vislo, talking about the decline of the server as well as a list of servers they are gonna be in the process of removing starting september. these game modes being creative, factions, kit pvp, and minigames. a part of me is super excited to see what new updates are going to come along with this massive reset, but of course it is a little upsetting since they are getting rid of the only servers me and my other friends grind, especially factions and creative. factions although quiet i really enjoy the tight knit community. and spending mostly all my MC focus into factions im sad to see it go. i know it didnt get much traffic but speaking for the people that are still active like me its hard to see it completely being dismissed vs. maybe trying to revamp it or implementing ideas people give via forums. same for creative… me and a bunch of other creative regulars have spent hours, days, and weeks decking out plots and seeing all of our hard work get wiped is a little hard to grasp. like i said! i do understand why its being removed due to the fact it doesn’t get a lot of attention. but maybe setting up a thread or application to save or transfer specific users plot’s who dont want all of their time and effort deleted and make that a smaller sub server or something like that. i’ve played MCC for years now and don’t wanna quit the only server i thoroughly enjoy. thank you for reading and i really hope you can take some of these ideas into consideration. -bratphobic

#1 bratphobic, Aug 25, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
    noob_alt and Fries like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.