Reboot on kitpvp

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Burgerss, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Burgerss

Okay, this is a thing for a long time, and simply I think its just dumb. When the reboots happens on kitpvp and your in combat you die... Like why is this a thing, true it could be kinda dumb not to go spawn, but what if you forget etc. I think this should be fixed to where you don't die.
    Ty for reading my suggestion :D

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyo!! i can def see what you mean... the same has happened to me once in prison... but when there’s a reboot there’s usually a 10 or 15 minute warning so...
    if it were me, when i’d see that message pop up i’d try to finish off a fight if i was in one and/or look for somewhere to do /spawn and then just chill on my phone or lobby for those 10-15min or whatever... i get that you don’t get to pvp during those times.... but it’s also kinda better than dying and losing your gear.

as for moving players to spawn.... like, when you did you get ported to spawn anywyas... so..... also, something kinda the point of reboot is to jus kinda clear up some server lag and whatever... if players would there it kinda wouldn’t get cleared which is why they love the player to lobby/hub...

hope this mentioned your points and helped.. or smth

have a great day
    ~pup

3. JonesSniper

JonesSniper
    The reboot helps the server with bugs and other things. So I think it should say warnings in chat before it reboots, also it needs to stop killing people.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.