Read This

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CheeseBoi27, Sep 26, 2020.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Does someone need a friend? A real friend, not someone who you just hangout with but too is like you know, there for you and will help you when you need it, well, I can be that. Just add me on discord if you want someone to talk to or need to vent to and all and I promise you that I dont tell anyone. And trust me on that, I dont lie, at least for that. I've had a ton of people say stuff thats going on in their life and I try to make them happy and help them. And I can do that for you if you need it. Just add me on discord ---> CheeeeseyBoi28#4247
    :D

2. Heya!

I understand you are trying to be friends with other people (and I got nothing against that), but this:
    I suggest people who add others give some time before you trust others with personal things. Not trying to say that CheeseBoi7 is a lier or a bad guy, it's just you don't go giving all of your (really personal) information to someone that you just met. This is just a notice message (I'm not trying to bring any hate to CheeseBoi7.)
    Go ahead and add CheeeeseyBoi27 as your friend if you want to do so! Just keep in mind (don't give out all of your information, this is the internet, even if they ask to do so.)

This was all just a heads up, (and my point of view.)

~Thanks!

3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Well yea I know, but most of the people I get to know like, after like 1 or 2 more days thats when it happens xD And no, I wont ask any real like personal information and all of course. And if they dont wanna say anything about it all or something, then I'll respect that

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.