Read This

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CheeseBoi27, Sep 7, 2020.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    I just wanted to tell yall this that if anyone needs to have someone who is just like there for you and will help and listen to you and will be a awesome friend and wont give up on you, I'm that person. Everyone needs to have that person who is like their go to person when they are sad or just down or something you know, I'm here for that, if you need that type of person, add me on discord -----> CheeeeseyBoi28

Nikk, Xermes, Ahnxious and 2 others like this.
  2. Ahnxious

Emiies
    This forum tells me a lot about your personality. I greatly appreciate you saying this, it is very kind and I wish more people were like this. Something about your post also tells me that you are person who copes with their own problems by helping others? Correct me if i'm wrong. Even if im not correct please feel free to discord call/msg me anytime. I gotchu if you ever need an ear as well. I hope your day is going fantastic.

-Em

3. Swaatik

swaatik
    Damn that is really nice of you to look out for others! We need more people like you in the world, a helping hand. I appreciate you!

4. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Well I mean, I do, the problems I face, I use that experience to help other people, some of the stuff I've never faced but I look at other people and learn from it and like figure out how to help and all, and I do really do good according to other people

Ahnxious likes this.
  5. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Your welcome, sadly there is not much people like that here, but you know what, the only way to hopefully change that is to be that person and who other people how it is done lol

Ahnxious likes this.
  6. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I try to do the same as times, but again thank you for caring. You don't see a lot of that everyday. Have a good day!

7. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    You have a good day too! Just remember, caring is always better, the more you care the better of a person you are and all. The more you do not be nice first off, the more are hated. Being nice will only get you friends and get you good reps. Always be nice and help as much as you can, that will only help your future. What you do now, will only affect your future, so might as well let the affect be good, am I right?

8. Ahnxious

Emiies
    Of course you're right, but always keep in mind that nice people aren't always appreciated. I honestly think there is a difference between being nice than being quiet. I personally don't view myself as a nice person but a conservative person depending on who im talking to. I truly wish one day I can do what you are saying. Especially because i'll be applying for staff soon, it will take a few months before applying though. I need to work on a few things but cant expect a miracle. Not gonna to lie you would make a perfect staff, you should consider applying.

9. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yea, but what I learned that first off, ehoever is mean to you dont listen to them. The people that are negative are the people you pray for and kinda ignore really. And I'm sure you can do it, all it takes is focus on it and faith. That's it and you can do it, just gotta put your mind to it

10. Nikk

Axrp
    Thank you so much.

You know we are alike, I try my best to help others out and you do the same. We need more people like you in the world and on MCC.

You will go far in life if you keep the attitude and responsibility that you are maintaining. This also puts you on a good note since you have got off with the right start with many players and I hope to see you in-game soon!

Remember not everyone is as nice as me or the general population. My best advice is just to ignore the people who despise against you and will only put you down.

Thanks again and I know I can rely on you if I am having a hard time!

Ahnxious likes this.
  11. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Anytime, I love helping people

Nikk likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.