Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Rather strange way to hide xray/autoclickers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peddlers, Jun 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peddlers

Hello, this is gonna be another short thread

Say I'm autoclicking and I get frozen. Then, I make a 'naked pictures' folder and slip the incriminating files in. Then, I say "Hey (staff), I have sensitive photos in there. please don't look!" What does the staff do?

Lewklo likes this.
  2. kikahh

kikahh
    Heya!
    short thread short answer. I'm pretty sure they'd still look into that folder to make sure you aren't hiding anything.

3. Crosaint

Pretty sure staff will check it out

4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    While there is certain information we must keep disclosed, we have certain tools that can see where hacked clients may be kept. This being said, we do not specifically need to open folders such as these to find hacks, as we have other methods of finding them. Additionally, Staff Members only (and should only) go through files related to minecraft or the screenshare and not personal files. So if you're one of those people with with these type of folders feel free to record the screenshare if you think they may go through it. (the rules still apply about leaking screenshares)
    Thanks,
    Nikki

Crosaint likes this.
  5. 4151

Staff most likely won't find your autoclicker as most of them are bad at screensharing but they will most likely check that folder out :)

olo_YT and Crosaint like this.
  6. Scotian

Scotian
    Hi Peddlers,
    As someone who is a member of the screenshare team, I can confirm what Nikki said. We don't need to open the folder to find the hacks or autoclicker. There are numerous tools we use to find unapproved modifications automatically. We won't go through personal files if we don't have to, but if we have a suspicion that something might be hidden in a folder with that name, we may still have to look through it. Trust me, I've seen some interesting things accidentally whilst screensharing!

Thread Locked

- Scotian

forgranted likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.