Ranks

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Pax, Oct 21, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pax

Pax

This is a pretty irrelevant suggestion but I believe that ranks should have a space between the name and the rank as it makes it more aesthetically pleasing. I know staff ranks are like this but rookie and donator ranks aren't, this would make me want to buy the rank more. Thanks - Pax.

For example:

[Immortal]Donator: Hi
    [Immortal] Donator: Hi

2. Assistant

Assistant
    I don't really think this is necessary for the server. I don't think to many people have problems with this and I haven't really seen many people complain about this for the past 6 years.

Invader likes this.
  3. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Like you said, only staff prefixes get a space as it makes it easier to distinguish staff from players. I think it should stay the way it is.

Deleted member 145 likes this.
  4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    no.

why there no “no” option

i feel cheated

-_ -
    - _-

ok. as mentioned by mr ex staff and mr staffers, it’s kinda not needed...
    and also.. what would the difference make it’s not like all ranks are the same colors where it looks like mush-mush.
    also. the sp a c e s are poo.

anyways this is -1 from me toooo

bye.
    ~puposaurus

5. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I think that staff names already stand out enough from regular players let alone none donators, but I think that a space is not needed. I personally think it will make usernames look more ugly in chat. However, I think there should be a rank color change because the current rank colors are getting old after playing the server for 4 and a half years. I think something like [Immortal] would look really cool and change it up after years of ranks and colors the way there are. This would also bring back memories of redstone rank.

6. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Unfortunately the staff team would have more important issues than changing a minor issue such as this and therefore i see nothing being done. Also there is really no point in it.

-Olli

7. Pax

Pax

I see where you're coming from, it's pretty useless and is only about aesthetics but honestly, putting a space is generally not hard at all and would only take like 10 seconds.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.