Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Ranks regarding SG

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by ZoeLoveDogs, May 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZoeLoveDogs

so i bought "gold" rank back in about december so i could use the /workbench command in survival games and have the dog spawn egg. come to found out my rank which i spent MONEY on basically has no purpose other than being able to fly in lobbies...will they bring the command and spawn eggs back or is my money just wasted? i feel scammed.

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Hello!

I don't think they will be bringing back the commands / spawn benefits as the server is heading in a more EULA friendly direction, however of the developers/owners did say that more things will be coming to SG in the future and I believe this would include new maps, mechanics and donator perks (likely cosmetic as they need to stay EULA friendly)

Main thing we can do as players is to wait and see what they introduce as many people have complained and they certainly have heard our voices! We're all in the same boat!

Have a lovely day @ZoeLoveDogs !

BlockyBeach and luvbri like this.
  3. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Question Answered - Thread Locked

BlockyBeach likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.