Rank scam or Rank bug???

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Rose, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose

The player Romin678 did a In real life deal with me for a rank upgrade from coal to emerald. he had evidence of buying it but it didn't go through! I don't know if its a scam or a bug! my user is Daisy1390 and i'm coal rank and i payed 80 Million for the rank up! but yet it hasn't gone through or it was a scam we talked on discord because he was muted. i hope you can get to the bottom of this. and for context it was bought during sale for $18 and then once it didn't go through after a it he bought it after sale for the $21 the user was correct too! So i hope you can help me figure out if this was a Bug in the website or a scam! I have a picture of the 80M being sent to him.

Attached Files:

2. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Hi Daisy,

Unfortunately, I do not see your username in the "Recent Purchases" list of the Web Store which means that this possibly could be an in-game scam. However, it could take up to 24 hours for your rank to show up so I would wait a day to see if you get upgraded or not. You should always be careful with IRL money deals as users can easily scam you when you have very little control over their transaction. I also suggest using a staff middelman for deals like this in the future.

I'm sorry about this situation! Hope you have a good rest of your day.

Karim and Mxats like this.
  3. xBenz

xBenz
    Ask the person you traded with for the Transaction ID and email [email protected]
    If they cannot provide you with a transaction ID, you were most likely scammed.

Unless you have video evidence of the deal happening, nothing can be done towards the player.
    As said above, have staff middleman your IRL Deals to avoid getting scammed

mxbel and Karim like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.