Rank Purchase but Not Applied to Account

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Emma_Lou, Dec 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emma_Lou

Hello! I purchased a rank for my account three days ago, but it hasn't shown up on my account in-game and I haven't received an email back from the support email address. How can I resolve this issue?

2. Timppali

Timppali
    Hey!

The donation issue emails are checked on average every 2-3 days. Sometimes it can take longer than that. It's the Owners who check them, so unfortunately there isn't much that anyone else can do to help you. However, you can count on getting the reply, you just need a bit of patience. I assume that the nearing Christmas time has caused more delays in the reply times.

3. z5k1

Hey so i bought a rank yesterday well a rank upgrade currently im gold and i bought a upgrade gold to lapis which is 5$ but i bought 5 keys aswell so my total came to 17.50 or something like that i havent recieved my lapis rank and i can show proof in my bank it went thru ive emailed you guys so my mc username is z5k1.

4. Timppali

Timppali
    Please provide the proof in the email if you already didn't. The Owners will check your new email as soon as possible, although the upcoming Christmas time might extend your waiting time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.