Rank all server on MCC!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PumahKITPVP, Apr 16, 2020.

?

Favorite subserver

1. KitPvP

2. Creative

3. ArenaPvP

4. UHC

5. Prison

6. Skyblock

7. Factions

8. Minigame

9. Prison

10. Survival

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    KitPvP best
    Creative
    Arena PvP
    CTF
    SG
    UHC
    skywars
    murdermayhem
    SpeedyWall
    Survival
    ChampionBuilder
    Prison
    Skyblock
    fsctions worst

2. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Now, now there buddy. Skyblock is the BEST server ever. Factions is the WORST, my list would go more like this

Skyblock,
    Minigames (ALL)
    Prison,
    Survival,
    Creative,
    Kit PVP,
    Areana Pvp
    and worst of all FACTIONS

3. mosomo

Mosomo
    Minigame is the best.

4. hkzu

hkzu
    ArenaPvP is obviously the best server.....

5. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Minigames have always been my favourite to play on MCC - so much different variation in gamemodes and the people you find. Incredibly entertaining stuff! c:

6. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I play every sub-server, and I play every minigame, but to be honest my favorite sub-server is ArenaPvP. The reason is is because I love to PVP, and I love to fight people one on one instead of being 5v1ed on KitPvP. My favorite mini-game however is Murder Mayhem, for it is nice and easy, your anxiety can run up, and it is overall a fun mini-game to play. I enjoy all mini-games for they have some sort of spark to light your day, but Murder Mayhem shines the brightest.

Have a nice day!

-FourNut

hkzu likes this.
  7. Prismane

Prismane
    KitPvP no doubt #1

8. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    Hey PoisonPotions!

Here are my favourite sub-servers from most favorite to least favourite:
    1. Minigames - These keep me occupied for hours! I absolutely love the aspect of every game being different and versing new players all the time.
    2. Skyblock - I love starting from a tiny island and building all the way up to huge farms and building, it fills me with a sense of accomplishment.
    3. Prison - The grind factor is fun! Late at night when I'm just chilling out I love going onto prison and grinding for a bit to try and rankup once or twice!
    4. Factions - The competitive factor of this game mode is what keeps me going! The short seasons keep me engaged and I love being apart of the team environment of a faction.
    5. Arena PVP - I would have arena pvp at #1 or #2 if more players played it. I love doing duels, it's one of my favourite things to do. However, it sometimes takes a while to find another duel and most of the time you're just versing the same person again and again.
    6. Creative - I am awful at building! It is probably the hardest thing ever to me haha. I'm not sure why but I just can't make anything I build look good :c
    7. Survival - I've tried playing survival on a few servers and never really got fully into it so I have never given it a go on MCC. Hiwever, when the season resets I will definitely give it another go!
    8. Kiitpvp - I love the concept of kitpvp but I just can't get into it. Even with my diamond kit I drop into pvp and get two shot buy really OP people! I'm sure if I grinded enough here I could get some good stuff but I've just never had the motivation to do it.
    This is just my personal opinion which I'm sure will change over time!

Hope you're all having a good night/day,
    6hb (jake)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.