Random thought of MCCentral player count

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ImaBucketBoy, Jun 26, 2020.

?

Hackers with alts, or more legit people?

1. The count doesn't change because the hackers come with alts

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. New hackers join everyday. Some new, some with alts.

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Some are new hackers, some are good players.

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  4. Mostly good players joining.

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  5. They're completely new and good players

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    Hi! Idk who need to read this because this is random. lele
    Many people are hacking on MCCentral. Like a lot.
    Many people get banned for hacking on MCCentral. Daily
    But with all those people getting banned every day, I don't see any difference in the player count.

Could it be that the hackers who get banned are just using a bunch of alts?
    or
    Could it be that MCCentral is getting rid of hackers, and new innocent people are coming in?

WgHaz likes this.
  2. Devon

sadsy
    If I had to comment on this other than voting, I do see a ton of hackers bypass bans by either logging onto alts, or having a dynamic router and just switching their IP and evading a ban (2+ bans on 1 IP). If I had to guess, I'd say some are good players, and some are just alts. The evidence that proves this is the hackers reoccurring on mini games, and the new players asking for help while Staff and Non-Staff do their best to answer many questions they may have. When it all comes down to it, I see most of the same people on everyday, so I can't really say that its either the good force or the bad force joining MCC, but the cheaters and evaders of any punishment will eventually get banned allowing new players to have fun on this network.

ImaBucketBoy and forgranted like this.
  3. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    Yeah, that's true. thanks for your opinion!

WgHaz likes this.
  4. Sparky

SparkyDawg
    Hey Will!
    I know what you mean, there are a lot of hackers, and they are SO ANNOYING! But to answer the player amount question in my opinion, I think that there are hackers that keep getting alts and keep playing on the same servers, and there are new hackers coming on all the time. I also think that a lot of new random players join everyday to play stuff like Skyblock or survival games.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    - Sparky

5. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    They just have 100s of alts, you can get an alt on MCC in less than 5 minutes and use a decent VPN and you'll be able too hack flawlessly, I think punishments should become strict in an attempt to eliminate hackers on the server.

Departition_ and forgranted like this.
  6. Departition_

more like 30 seconds lol

7. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    I would also like to point out that, outside of the issue of hackers joining the server/coming back on alts, new players join the server every day. The original question asks how the player count stays more or less stable while staff members ban dozens and dozens of hackers daily. With MCC being a popular server on various server lists, new players are drawn in (especially during the current time, where Minecraft and servers in general are seeing a spike in player counts).

Keep in mind that hackers (specifically those that log on just to fly in minigames, etc.) are usually caught and banned pretty quickly. This is balanced out by players that may join the server for a short period of time to check it out, lose interest, and leave. The major bulk of the player count is made up of the players that are committed, legitimate users that play on the server consistently. There isn't very volatile fluctuation in this group of players, which is why the overall server player count stays pretty stable over time.

ImaBucketBoy likes this.
  8. jowhk

jowhk
    If you’re talking about the in-game player count (where it states that skywars has 700+ people) - it’s fake. A totally fake player count.

9. Departition_

yeah its prob like only 100 players and 75% of them are fly hackers.

jowhk likes this.
  10. xHarte

xHarte
    This seems like the most accurate answer for the consistent player count. It's also one the reasons MCC is such a great community! Having these committed and consistent players gives people the opportunity to make friends that they get to see online often.

11. 1231ksajdk

No you dont lol. I fly hack in skywars alot and it takes like a good 2 to 3 hours to get banned, then i just come back on an alt. Your anticheat is dogshit which is why you have so many hackers, like free clients can bypass it easily

Departition_ likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.