Racist Droppers

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Swarm_Phoenix, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Swarm_Phoenix

So I had 4 droppers going into a chest they were each different materials such as lapis, emeralds, diamonds, and iron. All the droppers were connected with redstone you could open the chest and access all the droppers. It should have been working fine, all of them were firing, but the one that was full of lapis didn't fire. Then we tried a different material and it worked. Is my dropper racist?

2. DatKitty

DatKitty
    No. haha, but it could be because since it was full it could not handle anymore until it was emptied. Though It is no tin my field of expertise, I think that would be the case. That was quite a pickle you got yourself in though.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ok. bucko... this sounds like an issue on your end.. possibly with redstone...but if you wanna report it as a bug, you can do so here. hoppers are a minecraft item/block and cant have opinions/thoughts... such like being racist...

hope this helped!
    ~puposaurus

4. Swarm_Phoenix

We put the exact same amount of diamonds in it in the exact same place and it worked

5. puposaurus

puposaurus
  6. Swarm_Phoenix

I don't really care about the bug i was just dying laughing when my friend said the dropper was racist and had to post it

7. W5vil

W5vil
    Nope hahaha, its probably due to the way you made the droppers connect to the chest or maybe how full it was. that got me laughing tho.
    :))

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.