Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Racism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jordan99, Dec 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan99

The faction server on MCCENTRAL is the worst server I’ve ever played on for racism. I see mods ignoring open racism every day!!!

2. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    Take screenshots and report them via the forums, or just use /chatreport.

Simply saying "I play the faction server and there are racist people" isn't helping anyone. If the staff are truly ignoring it, the forum thread won't make them stop.

MCC has distinct rules about racism, and I've never seen anyone getting away with it on any of the other subservers.

3. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey Jordan99! Hope you are having a great day

Just adding on what ThiccBooty mentioned, if you think faction staff members or staff members in general are not muting people who being racist in chat, feel free to make a staff report here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/reports-staff/

Have a lovely rest of your day / night!
    Dm me on discord if you have any questions (Mentioned in my signature)
    -boom

4. MAXILES

faaaxxxxxx

5. Swinger

Swinger
    ThiccBooty and boomrabbits_ have explained what to do in these situations perfectly. Racism is something that you're unfortunately likely to come across at on this server, and we try our hardest as a staff team to make sure it is dealt with appropriately. However, Mods are often busy, especially with the sheer amount of moderation Factions needs, so please try to understand if we occasionally miss something. /chatreport [IGN] [reason] is the absolute best way to help us (or alternatively you can forum report them here).

You're welcome to friend me in-game if you need to contact someone who can deal with it immediately, or add me on Discord @Swinger#4648.

Thread Locked

boomrabbits_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.