Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Qutting actually this time lol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by micunmuted, Apr 6, 2021.

?

do you care that i am leaving (idc what you put lol)

This poll will close on Apr 6, 2031 at 6:57 PM.
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. no

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Hello, yes I know I have always came back but I am quitting mccentral. The truth is, I have only really gone on mccentral either 1, trying it out 2, playing with friends. otherwise i wasn't really playing that much i was only on the fourms. The thing is, I always come back and it is a disraction for me for school. so I will not be that active anymore, I will still respond to threads and comments on my profile, but eventually im probably just gonna quit entirely. now, you probably don't think im actually gonna leave and thats fine but I just don't find this really good for my health/ mental health. if at any point im on when I actually quit, it is probably me checking in if i get really bored and just want to see what is happening. otherwise, this is a goodbye I'm not gonna give any hate, (i actually think mccentral is a good server) But it just doesn't interest me for going on the server. So, goodbye.

#1 micunmuted, Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    Yukihira likes this.
  2. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Totally understand!
    I hope you have a great future and maybe visit in the future!
    Great luck at school and cya whenever!
    splat

micunmuted and Yukihira like this.
  3. Yukihira

maneREMOR
    Hey man, i had same problems as u so i kinda understand. and I think u should do it, maybe u will feel better!
    I requested a ban days ago because i was with the same problem as u, best thing to do is take care of ur mental health.
    It is unnecessary to make a thread about it and ask for the opinion of others, it is a personal thing that only you can decide, I hope you get better <3

SplatBerry and micunmuted like this.
  4. Minninq

Minninq
    Hey there,
    It always sucks to see players leave MCC because the community is so great that's what I love about Minecraft Central the community by far sets it apart from any other server. Even though saying goodbye to a community member sucks I wish the best for your future and all the things you can do in life and make sure to give it your all in life :).​

micunmuted likes this.
  5. 10sec

10sec
    Hey Present!

It's heartbreaking to see you leaving the sever. Sometimes, we just have to choose what is best for our life in our own point of view, and even tho I wish I could tell you to stay, I fully respect your privacy and your decisions!

I hope we can still be in touch and that once you have everything sorted, we can get to play together in the future! <3

Good luck with everything.

Hope to see you soon! ♡

Yukihira and micunmuted like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.