!Questions!

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by Goldin3608, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Goldin3608

So, I just got banned PERMINTLY! Super sad about that, so a have a few questions.

#1-The reason I got banned is because I got frozen, and seeing how I'm HEAVLY not allowed to have discord could not join the call. As the mod that banned me said, the ban is still valid because I did break a rule (no hate to the mod, I understand the rule and they were REALLY nice about it <3). BUT I'm sure you can tell my frustration as it was not up to me if I joined or not and I feel like something should be put in place for situations like this. (EX: less harsher punishments, a way to screenshare without the use of discord)

#2- When I got banned, I had JUST (like 5mins ago) purchased a rank, and seeing how I am perm banned would like my money back. It was only a gold rank, but it feels unfair that the money is wasted, on something I will probably never be able to use that rank again unless somehow happens and I get unbanned. (I know how to appeal, and I have :/)

I really need answers!

2. Goldin3608

PLEASE DONT LOCK THIS DISSCUSON! ty

3. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    There has been a thread not so long ago: https://mccentral.org/community/threads/macros-scripting-and-refusal-to-screenshare-rules.170338/, in which is explained quite well why "not having access to Discord" isn't a valid way not to get punished for "refusal to screenshare". You might want to read it as it goes into quite a bit of detail, but to summarise, there are very few cases of "not having access to Discord" that are not merely a choice of the player (not wanting to screenshare, parental control, forgetting credentials etc.).

As for the refund, MCC does not refund ranks as outlined in the terms and conditions of our web store. To quote from the T&Cs: "This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of the Platform, you will not be refunded this money."

4. Goldin3608

Oh ok thank you for replying

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.