Question!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ridgedoge, Jul 8, 2020.

1. ridgedoge

kaleidovision
    Never used a forum before and I'm not exactly sure where this should go so, quick question! Would it be against the rules to say something like "taking art commissions if someone purchases me a lapis rank"?
    I wasn't exactly sure if it would be a-okay since it deals with actual money, so I thought I would ask first.

Also wasn't sure where to put this, so off topic it goes.

2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hello!

Anything regarding ingame deals, money, items for IRL items whether it's money and whatnot is not permitted here on MCCentral.
    Unfortunately, the deal that you have mentioned in your forum post wouldn't be allowed.
    The only allowed deals that are here on MCCentral are InGame Items, Money, etc for Buycraft. Buycraft is anything found in the MCC Store.

Now, to explain in further detail what MCCentral's forum is. It's a place where the members of the community can ask questions as you did, talk about every sub server, the minigames, and whatnot. Our forums also include a Support Section where members can ask questions there and receive answers much faster.

Feel free to roam around the forums and if you have any questions/inquiries, feel free to DM me on discord! (Daren.#0001)
    Have a good day!

guih and ThorKingOfAsgard like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.