Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Question Regarding Report Tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FadedOffTheKush, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FadedOffTheKush

FadedOffTheKush
    How strict is the staff application requirement concerning report tickets? Have all staff completely met this requirement prior to becoming a staff member? Do in-game /chat reports count? A lot of those have been accepted, but I simply haven’t encountered enough hackers to submit a report on the forums about. And the one’s that I have were already reported before I had a chance.

2. Montilou

Montilou
    Hey!!

You need at least 50 accepted reports on the forums, and 20 forum posts to apply. You don't even have permissions to see the application page before you reach the requirements. No, chatreports don't count towards the 50 report tickets, but you don't need to make all 50 tickets hacker reports, you can always screenshot people that break the chatrules and report them on the forums, and those will count towards the 50 needed.

Hope this helped!

mxbel likes this.
  3. FadedOffTheKush

FadedOffTheKush
    Ahh, it definitely did. Thank you!

4. Scotian

Scotian
    Hey,
    Some additional advice on meeting the report ticket requirements:
    Rather than screenshotting chat offences and reporting them on the forums, use /chatreport for those as the number of chat reports you've submitted is visible by staff and is a factor in your application, thus those number still need to be substantial. Instead, you can report in-game offences such as plot violations (creative/prison/survival), scammers/death-trappers (skyblock/survival), and other gameplay offences you'd find in the rulebook such as explicit usernames and skins. Keep in mind that forum reports don't only have to be hackers!

Good luck!

- Mike

5. FadedOffTheKush

FadedOffTheKush
    That's really helpful actually. I didn't think the /chatreports mattered. Is there a way to see how many you've submitted? Or at least how many that have been accepted?

6. Scotian

Scotian
    Not at the moment, as this information is only visible to staff. I'm sure if you asked one in game they would be able to relay that information to you.

- Mike

7. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Question Answered/Thread Locked
    Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.