Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Question about SG

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Brysen, Oct 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brysen

Brysen
    So recently, after playing a couple of survival games, ive noticed that some players are able to move really fast in water. I don't know whether it is a perk or something but its just been really weird to me. I've seen multiple people do this and just brushed it off but now, its a real question of mine.

2. fedham

fedham
    In 1.13 you can swim so if you are in that version or higher, you can swim but for people in lower versions, it looks like they're just running quickly underwater..

mcrcus likes this.
  3. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Either the player has speed and they are hacking, which you can report here, or they are on a 1.13+ backend which allows them to swim faster than 1.8.9 (SG Backend). Hopefully this helps!

4. Nikki_

Nikki_
    heya,
    just one last quick one to add, if a player is walking ON water, 100% report them for hacking as it means they are using a hacked client known as 'Jesus'. As for the fast walking in water, both the above 2 replies are correct, 1.13 allows you to swim faster as it was added with the aquatic update.
    ,nik
    question answered ~ thread locked

mcrcus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.