Quest Ideas

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Unadvised, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Unadvised

Unadvised
    I would like everyone to reply to this post with ideas for quests. They can be generic but it would amazing if you think of prison related / themed quest ideas related to mcc prisons.
    Try and edit your post and not make multiple posts of ideas.
    The more the better!

puposaurus likes this.
  2. Jerie_

Jerie
    i want it to have farming (so u can buy and sell crops like in sky block
    )

3. 5aki

5aki
    A quest could be killing a certain amount of mobs/mining a certain amount of blocks

4. UrJustSalty

Salty6
    If you get Certain spawners or money you get money or Spawners. 100 kill could get a money pouch or something. Being Immortal can get you a free spwner :)

UpYourNorth likes this.
  5. guih

guihzy
    Hey, Ray!
    I have a few ideas, and I will divide them in 3 groups: mining, grinding and pvping

Mining

- Destroy 1000 cobblestone (daily)
    - Destroy 5000 Emerald Ore (weekly)
    - Destroy 50000 Diamond Ore (monthly)

Grinding​

- Kill 100 Zombies (daily)
    - Kill 1000 blazes (weekly)
    - Kill 10.000 witches (monthly)

Pvping
    - Slaughter 10 players (daily)
    - Slaughter 30 Players (weekly)
    - Slaughter 300 players (monthly)

As for quest rewards, I thought of
    - $5.000 for daily quests
    - $15.000 for weekly quests
    - $100.000 for monthly quests
    (Of course these values would get higher throughout the season because of the economy changes)

6. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    REMOVE SPAWNERS LIKE THE OG DAYS o.o also add killing streaks

7. Jerie_

Jerie
    like a mini /kit money in the different /kits

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  8. Jerie_

Jerie
    please no dont remove spawners

9. ColdChili

there should be "black market" items, like a sharp 6 sword or a poison arrow or potions, and if you get caught you have to give it up and you get "punished",or you can pay "bail" and/or the "cops" can be paid off, and people should be switched everyday they log on and everyone in the prison gets a chance to be the "police".

5aki and httpmeme like this.
  10. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    For those randomly spamming ideas and OP rewards. Please try be realistic and thematic.

Quest examples:
    -Kill X mobs
    -Destroy X blocks
    -Eat X items
    -Fish X items.
    -Place X items
    -Bring X items
    -Kill X players

I'd love the quests to be themed with a little dialog:
    -"I've got a bounty. Murder 1000 Villagers and bring me their remains for a juicy reward!"
    -"I've got a dealer on the outside ready! Bring me 2000 of the most premium diamonds"
    -"They call me crazy for hating Pigmen. Kill 500 of them and I will reward you handsomely!"
    -"I want to see you suffer! Drink 10 potions of weakness and come back to me"
    -"Prove your allegiance to the prison. Slay 10 players in the wilderness and bring me their heads!"

Go nuts guys. Think of cool stuff!

11. A good thing could be add Explosive Pickaxes that can be obtained from voting keys and up. Each explosive pic has a certain blast radius.

Example:

Voting Explosive Picaxe: Radius of 2x2
    Ancient Explosive Picaxe: Radius of 3x3
    Myth Explosive Picaxe: Radius of 5x5

12. LongDays

LongDays
    Find the dirt quest!

Hind dirt blocks in mines (like 1 block per mine) after X amount of dirt blocks the player finds they get a reward. Their can be different quest tiers, like after X amount you get to level 1. After X amount you get level 2.

Incarnati0n_, Swaggle and Invader like this.
  13. W5vil

W5vil
    I really love the idea of quests! I think that would be a great addition to the gameplay. For one of my own personal suggestions, I would say that there should be prices in the shop that actually reflect the economy. So /shop prices that fluctuate as the economy goes moves as the season progresses.
    Secondly, I was talking about this in recent posts but I’ll talk about it here to. I was thinking about adding pvp to plots. Like a command that you can use to toggle colon your plot. With this you could have better 1v1s with your own gear Instead of the ones at /duel. Or maybe host 1v1 tournaments. This command would allow people to pvp but not break or do anything to your plot unless they are added or trusted.
    Hope this reset comes soon xD
    -W5vil
    Oops didn’t see the part about quests lol.
    Some ideas that I have are:
    1. Make 100k off of a shop. (Selling goods)
    2. Get a million dollars in your balance
    3. Kill X people in pvp.
    Also, for prizes instead of money which would lose value as the season progresses maybe something better like a quest pick axe (better than voting picks) or prison tokens, are hat would make quests more important as the season go on since tokens gain value.

#13 W5vil, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    puposaurus likes this.
  14. httpmeme

genderroles
    Hello Unadvised!

I definitely would love to see Quests get added since it would give more to do in Prison and it can add something new to the subserver. I saw above someone mentioning the Black Market and I think that would be a good idea to add once you hit a certain level.
    I think special items like Bombs should get added (possibly get from keys) where you toss one into the mine it explodes and the blocks instantly go into your inventory.
    Just a few ideas/suggestions to Prison.

xo

15. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello hello! i'm full on board for adding quests to prison, a while back I made a 'lil post but some the ideas were underdeveloped.. i think that some of the other replies are great examples as well!
    i think maybe an idea for a quest could be like "consume X gapples", "use /kit pickaxe X amount of times" kinda not good ideas.. but just to make 'em a 'lil more different from survival and sb
    i think maybe also one for a weekly that can be like "open X envoys"

also, can we make reward prices different than survival/skybock.. since i remember quests making player too rich at the beginning of season5 of survival even w/o keys... so yyk.. maybe dailys be 5k and weeklys be 40k and monthlys be 100k.. yes this corrupt since it's corrupt on survival as well

#15 puposaurus, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  16. PumahKITPVP

sadweeks
    Complete X quests

17. Blueknight9098

There could be a prize every XX amount of quests you finish like, kill 20 people in wilderness can be one, or find X amount of presents(or something else) in spawn.

18. Jerie_

Jerie
    and i wold like it to have (mob coins, Bigger place, and/or private mine)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.