Qeustion for mods

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by epic_flame, Jan 17, 2020.

1. epic_flame

if I can make a low Redstone use auto farm that doesn't use pistons may I use it in-game, because I found a working design that has a low lag rate. the design would also not be economy breaking because it will only work on sugarcane.

#1 epic_flame, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  2. Jeepers1

Jeepers1
    Hi there,
    If there is any redstone clock in Skyblock, the game will try to remove dust in order to break the clock, regardless of the lag rate or further use in an attempt to stop auto farms. Even if it's only sugarcane, if it is able to be scaled then it has the potential to be economy breaking, so I don't think that there would be a feasible way to do it !
    Hope that answers your question, Jeepers1

Jeepers1 - I don't have a wall so I do this instead! x)
    Discord: @Jeepers1#5378

3. VKj

VKj

VKj
    Hello, epic_flame

As jeepers said above, if redstone dust flickers too fast it will disappear, so you would have to find a workaround using other redstone materials instead of dust, also you cant break sugarcane with pistons its been disabled so sugarcane acts like obsidian against pistons, hope this helps.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.