PvP tournaments (Factions)

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Deleted member 4463, Sep 30, 2019.

?

Should PvP tournaments should or should not be added and LMS should be kept or removed?

1. PvP tournaments SHOULD be added and LMS should be REMOVED.

100.0%
  2. PvP tournaments SHOULD be added and LMS should be KEPT.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. PvP tournaments should NOT be addeed and LMS should be KEPT.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. PvP tournaments should NOT be added and LMS should be REMOVED.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Currently, the public PvP event in factions, "Last Man Standing" (LMS) has multiple players teaming in a certain location, even with invisible names and Steve and Alex skins. To solve this issue, I believe PvP tournaments should be implemented with 1v1's, 2v2's, 3v3's, etc with players either in a faction or outsiders bringing their own PvP gear as a weekly event with rewards given to the tournament (faction) winner/s. The tournament could also perhaps allow players to bring nothing at all and give everyone a custom kit instead, allowing every player a fair chance at the tournament without needing to bring any equipment. LMS is already a flawed concept, and banning or punishing players who team will not solve the problem but just burden the staff. Allowing a tournament can also lead to a leaderboard which shows which players have been consistently winning.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    helloo! there have been “pvp tournaments” hosted on arena pvp by community events team.
    i agree that lms teaming and such is kinda an issue. however, it’s not so much a server issue, it’s just something annoying lms participants and players have to deal with.
    although arenapvp sucks and has bad lagback, anticheat is whacked out, i don’t think adding pvp tournament to factions would work. you can’t spec wager duels(unless mod+), and brackets can get weird since a player has to send the command to another player..... unlike arena where you can queue up for battles. another problem, i kinda see with adding this into fAcTiOns is that, (as mentioned sorta before) it can get kinda tricky for players and other staff to spec and monitor the duels...
    anyways... i think if u wanna get more than just community feedback, and maybe see this happening, i’d suggest making a community ticket (here ;))

haveba good day
    ~puposaurus

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.