PvP Game Mutes

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by PumahKITPVP, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumahKITPVP

sadweeks
    I recently got muted for 2 weeks because I told somebody, on KITPVP, to "Just fucking die ffs" on KitPvP. I had just died to this player after hitting them on half a heart and they didn't die. I then get muted for "Death Wishes" and I appeal and it gets denied because the extremely small brain staff were like "U said it in a disrespectful way it must have meant irl" like no ofc I was pissed I lost my ancient armor to a kid that got insanely lucky and didn't die when he should have in a PVP game. I didn't tell the kid to die irl I told him to just die and even after I explained the context my appeal got denied. Either rules need to be more clear or staff with more than a 5 year olds intelligence need to be recruited.

2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    Hello! I have already dealt with your case and offered an explanation and proof of what you said to get muted, so ranting about it here will not change the result. The length of a mute is determined automatically by the amount of them you've had in the past.

- Thread Locked -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.