Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

PVP Clients

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by issc, Aug 7, 2020.

1. issc

Hi all,

What PvP Client (if any) do you personally enjoy playing on the most and why? I would like to know as I am currently experimenting with a couple pvp clients and seeing which one works best for me.

Thanks!

ImaBucketBoy likes this.
  2. kvng_steph

AyeItsSteph
    Hey issc!
    I am currently using lunar client. I've had no problems with it as of right now the setup is really nice and it gives me 40 extra fps. I like it because it has a pretty neat look to it and I can customize it to my preference. Personally, I feel like badlion has loads of more features, but lunar looks way better and just cleaner/more aesthetic in my opinion.​

#2 kvng_steph, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    mxbel likes this.
  3. Bruno

iBrunoow
    Hey! I've been using LabyMod for a long time now (4 years) and I can say that it is a really good client. I've never had FPS problems with it since I have a good setup but I'd recommend using Lunar or Badlion if you have a bad setup. I've tried playing on Lunar and Badlion but they don't have a damage indicatior addon so I just stick with LabyMod.

4. Firebal676

Firebal
    LabyMod is fun for voice chat sometimes, if you're interested in that.. It's what makes LabyMod entirely unique from the other ones.

I've only used LabyMod and Badlion Client in my experience, and I do have to say, I prefer Badlion Client's GUI more than LabyMod and what I have seen from other clients. Just a personal opinion.

If you're looking for a great PVP experience though, Lunar Client is hands down the best client to chose.

5. khoah

khoah
    hii I personally use lunar client, because it gives me the best fps and it just looks really smooth in my opinion. Labymod is also pretty cool, due to the fact that it has a VC as firebal676 said. :)

6. ImaBucketBoy

ImaBucketBoy
    hello! I personally use lunar client because it gives me the best fps, and because of all the little options you can chose.
    I also don't really use any other clients for pvp, so idk that's my best one.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.