PVP changes upon reset

Discussion in 'Survival General Discussion' started by xStrafings, Oct 27, 2019.

1. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    When this last season of skyblock released and kit pvp released you could not fix all or fix hand in combat.

I think when survival reset there should also be this added as for currently you can have a stacks of gaps and p5 set and survive for a long time. I think this will pressure players more and help eliminate some of the p5 from the economy that become quickly abundent through mass key openings.

iiSean likes this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
  3. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

Considering that there have been changes like this for other sub servers recently I assume it will be the same for Survival.

On the topic of PVP Compared to skyblock and stuff there should probably be a much bigger PVP arena.

Also perhaps they could add envoys simmilar to the skyblock envoys that where added in May where there’s a small delay?

Thanks for bringing this up :)

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    there already are a envoys in survival, but with such a small arena someone could easily get all 5 by themselves
    not sure what you mean by delay since i don’t really play in sb’s pvp >.<

#4 puposaurus, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    iiSean likes this.
  5. iiSean

iiSean_
    In May they added a thing to skyblock envoys where the 2nd envoy spawns only when 1st envoy is collected so it takes longer

And they I mentioned that survival arena should be bigger

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.