Purchase Refund

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by James Mossman, Dec 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Mossman

Hello,

On the 26th of November 2021 I purchased the emerald rank for use on the survival mode believing it would allow me to access to /fly in game. I emailed in to your support team that I would like a refund for my purchase however that was nearly 3 weeks ago so you can imagine my disappointment in your "support team".
    I realise that you have a no refund policy for your ranks however your advertising on your shop is highly misleading. According to your online shop the /fly command is available "outside of combat" however upon logging in I find that it is in fact only available in the lobby of survival.

So this is another request for a refund.

Thanks
    JMoss

2. Haylos

Haylos
    Hey, I will forward the issue of the shop not being updated to the Quality Assurance team. Regarding the refund, we are not exactly sure of how long it takes for the support emails to be reviewed. If you arent playing the server you could also contact your bank to get that stuff refunded if it takes too long.

Also, make sure you sent the email to the correct address: [email protected]

Feel free to DM me if you have further questions
    -answered / locked

abbs and 10sec like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.