Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

! Pupper Family Demotion ~ Situation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Horace_Altman, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horace_Altman

Horace_Altman
    I'm going to simply set the record straight.

Firstly this is to those people who still throw hate at the Pupper Family. At the moment were pretty much hated due to a huge amount of rumors and straight up false facts about our demotion. So here are the facts

We were demoted for leaking information to a non-staff that was Ex-Senior/Mentor. The information we "Leaked" was because we created a discord "The Cloud" that collected information on staff such as, Review, Infraction, and most importantly infraction worthy offences. Much of the staff team and player base thinks we used this information to "Demote" the people we didn't like but even for those who we disliked we held onto evidence many times so that it was on record but never given to the Mentor team to in our opinion misuse and use for personal vendettas against certain staff, admins didn't like. This rule was only vetoed for 3 people. Stunntah, Teddzy and lastly Swaggle. As many of you know Stunntah was demoted for cheating in UHC. The evidence we collected on Teddzy and Swaggle was excessive. Hence why a chat was created to continue to collect evidence to report straight to Alex in the hopes of demotion. This included Abuse, refusal to punish, Swearing in public chat, Disrespect among other things. The whole "We were over throwing the team" was and still is bullshit. The Pupper Family put more work into improving the server then most staff ever did. The fact is we saw 2 staff using there perms to abuse, hurt other staff and players purely because they were and likely still are untouchable. We never got anyone else demoted. We protected people from the mentor team. Fact was that the mentor team abused there leadership powers and used bias in many of the situations put before them. I know this because of #mentor_chat leaks and talking to Ex-Mentors. Simple fact of life and if you choose to be blinded by the rumors that can't be proven do so. But all know you're simply being a fool.
    After the demotion the admins ruined all the hard work we had put into the server. In fact they know this and choose to do it anyway. We were all adults, simply put we shouldn't be treated like shit. Even an Admin believes it should have been handled in a different manor.

Timppali04/14/2020
    Yeh, I guess we all wish that the entire thing would have gone differently

Along with that, Even 4 months after my "Demotion" I don't really hate mcc, but when the people who the community is supposed to trust the most makes you out to be a monster with false facts and lies. You can understand my lack trust I put into the community. As you can see, my goal really wasn't to hurt anyone and as you can see. It still isn't, I can still have a good conversation with some admins.

Horace Altman04/14/2020
    No, you built a system on trust but yet have so little of it
    I want that to change you have a chance to make the team trust the reasonnn why they keep ac in ac

Timppali04/14/2020
    If what you are saying is ture, then surely you understand the lack of trust?
    Horace Altman04/14/2020
    yes but you don't give a reason for the trust. It's why the Cloud was made in the first place

Timppali04/14/2020
    What do you mean by a reason for the trust?

Horace Altman04/14/2020
    For example, where I work I trust the reason behind the cause
    Basically, I believe in what we are doing
    Trust is built on respect for the leaders of the team

Timppali04/14/2020
    That's what I am trying to do and strive for

Horace Altman04/14/2020
    People have respect for you and maybe jon
    But Teddy and ray..

Timppali04/14/2020
    I know that it may not be the same for them, yeh
    And I understand/know that

My closing statement is this, I'm fully aware what we did wasn't "Legal" I took that risk to help others and we did help others. I'm not here to say the demotion was false, it wasn't but how the aftermath was handle is ugly and because the admin team has to much pride. They will never try to clear things up personally or publicly because it's simply easier for them to stay quiet. I will say the exception was Timpalli, he is still the only one man enough to respect all the good we did for the team. I'm also aware staff must stay away from the pupper family as it lowers reputation. So if you wanna talk Horace Altman#5550.

Noah | Horace
    5,000 Levels
    Ex-Senior Moderator
    Ex-Builder
    Ex-MCC Player

2. Unadvised

Unadvised
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.