punishments that happened on my account but i (charlie - the real chrulz) didnt do.

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by chRULZ, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chRULZ

I stopped playing Minecraft in mid-late December of 2018 and moved over to Fortnite. in that time an old friend who I used to play factions with asked for my account to use for my kit every day since I am an immortal rank. I told him he could use it only for the kits. up until the start of this month I had barely touched the game and if I got on at all it was to play a rate bit of bedwars on hypixel. today I looked at my punishment lists and saw a lot of stuff on there that occurred during the time that I didn't play the game. as proof I didn't play the game at the time my youtube channel is chRULZ. I was uploading often and all Fortnite content. the person who had my account did all the offences from Jan 4th 2019 to 15th June of 2019. (all the offences in red here: https://imgur.com/O64YieS ). if there is any way to get them removed from my accounts offences that would be great. please let me know if there is anything that can be done or anything that I can do. whoever is reading this thank you and have a great day :) - p.s I'm uploading this in 2 places because I don't know where would be best.

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey chRULZ,

We don’t punish by person.
    We punish by account.
    Your account, your responsibility.
    None of the punishments will be removed.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.