Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Punishments Record

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by HarryIsADuck, Oct 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarryIsADuck

HRY01
    Hey, So I've played on the server for a number of years and have built up quite a large punishment record. I've been told that any punishments for from 2 years ago to this date are not counted (dont know if this is true or not) Also warnings are not counted towards a perm mute/ban. I'm wondering if there is a way to clear the punishments from over 2 years ago off my record, or if theres any way to get a record cleaned. I know when i first started playing MCC they had options for you pay to get a record cleaned and was also wondering if that could still be done or if i could contact the owner to see if he would allow it (payment or not). If punishment from over two years ago are not counted towards a perm mute then i think that they need to be removed off of the punishment search.

Any help on this would be great,
    Cheers
    HarryIsDuck

2. Dionnysus

Dionnysus
    Hey HarryIsADuck

It is true that punishments from over 2 years ago do not count towards the Permanent Mute caused from Excessive Chat Offenses. We however do not remove those mutes and warnings for mutliple reasons:
    1. This needs to be done manually so it would take a ton of time to remove those.
    2. It still happend.

It has been brought up before to update the system in such a way that 2 year old punishments records get thrown into a 'bin'. So they would still be there but not visable to players. It was actually an idea by the Developer KierenBoal. I am not sure if this idea was approved on by the Admin team but there might be a chance that we see a revamped system like this in the future. For now the system is as it is and your punishments from 2 years ago have to stay on your record.

There is no such thing as paying for your punishments to get removed and this is highly unlikely to be added.

Feel free to hit me up on discord (Youri#2087) if you have any other questions regarding this topic.

--------- Question Answered, Thread Locked ---------

TurtleSoup123, fedham, mxbel and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.