Punishments - Idk if this is where I should post this

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by BMO491, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMO491

Qwutty
    Recently Zaplord was Ip banned, and I think this was done unjustly. I am not sure if the details i have are correct, but the ip ban was for ban evasion. Apparently he hacked on 10 accounts. This is not true. Since I have lack of details there isn't much I can say other than this: This Ip ban on Zaplord needs to be investigated and re looked at. There needs to be communication between Zaplord and the staff. This is messed up. An innocent player should NEVER be Ip banned.

Additionally I'd like to know how this ends and the details of what really happened. He couldn't have been Ip banned for no reason...hopefully.

BMO

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    1. no this is not the place to talk about punishments.
    2. if you believe you were falsely banned, you can appeal here
    3. the best way to alter a punishment whether that be it being reduced or lifted or remove, is for the person who got punished to do the appeal as it’s them and the staff member who punished them that know the situation best.

hope this helped, and have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

edit: the staff who punished Zaplord was MasterChheda (click here for his wall)

3. xBenz

xBenz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.