Punishment History

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Bhaut, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhaut

Hello,

So 3 years ago I was banned for "Kill Aura" after a cheater, whom I reported and got banned, used a FakeHacker mod on me while I was afk (working on the video that got him banned) to ban me. If you are not familiar with the FakeHacker mod, it basically allows the user to look at someone who is standing still and displays them as using Kill Aura to track you (hitting you while aiming at you, head snaps, etc.). I cannot find his channel, but the video used as evidence has his channel where he uploaded him admitting to using the FakeHacker mod on me.

What I am asking is for this ban to be removed from my punishment history. Many players are accusing me of cheating when I didn't and it's getting really annoying and creating some arguments within my dms. If you would like proof, please send me the video that was used as evidence against me and I will find the video and link it to you. I forgot the channel name, and the player who reported me is called TheAmazingBubble. My username back when I was "banned" was PandaStixx.

Thank you for reviewing my request, and if there is anyone I can work this out with, please send me their contact. I know there is something the staff team can do about this, as my previous punishments (dating back to when I was a rookie) are gone.

Thanks,
    ~Bhaut

2. iSloth

iSloth
    Hello!
    DM a Senior Moderator on discord. If you have any other concerns feel free to reach out to me.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.