PUNISHMENT FOR REASON WITHOUT SENSE

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by gabrielproplayergameplay, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabrielproplayergameplay

Good evening, I came here to comment on a punishment that I honestly found unnecessary and could have a warning to change my player's skin. I ask you to review carefully and wanted to apologize for the same.

Addendum: I am not in favor of the apology for Nazism. I bought a $ 50 Diamond VIP, please, I don't want to be sorry. I like the server very much.
    I also changed my skin so there are no more problems. <3

Ali A. likes this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello! forums really isn’t the place to talk about punishments. it is stated in the rules that inappropriate skins are a bannable offence.. since you had already changed your skin, you can appeal here- you can show proof that you have changed your skin like a screenshot in a single player or namemc.. or.. as well as, this ban is technically your warning, as if you were to do this again, you would have to wait 6 months to appeal rather than as soon as you change your skin.

If you don’t know which staff member punished you, you can always search that up here

hope this helped, and have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

3. Pizzicato_

Pizzicato_
    Your thread has been brilliantly answered to by Puposaurus. Thread Locked​

puposaurus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.