Punishment Appeal times

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by TheKingOfTurtlez, Apr 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    So, I recently have been banned for the discord, and at this point I'm kind of really annoyed. So, if i want to appeal my punishment, would I have to wait 6 months? Or can I appeal now? I'm just very confused and don't understand a lot of this stuff.

2. mmmmm

mmmmm
    I just asked some staff and they said you don't have to wait 6 months. That only applies with in-game punishments I'm pretty sure. I hope you get unbanned!

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ^ as said above, but if you got damn good, crystal clear evidence it's false you don't need to wait.

4. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Thanks Guys! But my appeal had gotten denied, i must wait 6 months according to ItsGuih (I accidentally posted a link, so it was a real punishment I always appeal all of my punishments, because I don't think really when I get punished, I get a little mad, but I appealed this one because I didn't mean to post an invite, I hadn't read over the rules for discord yet, I though I would be able to since it was in "Off-Topic")

#4 TheKingOfTurtlez, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.