Protection 4 armor

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CryzpLorax, Sep 21, 2020.

?

Do you guys agree (Only for the kit bit)

Poll closed Sep 23, 2020.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CryzpLorax

Alright so I am a kitpvp player but I am sure the creative staff team can find a way to incorporate this in every game. Make a rank maybe only for kit if possible which contains p4 armor as there is a lot of demand for it and also everyone will buy it. I believe doing this would make the player experience better as well as increase the sales of the server by a lot.

Nikk likes this.
  2. Nikk

Axrp
    P4 is actually really cheap.
    I have like 2 sets in my EC and I rarely go to kit.

I like your idea on how a rank should have p4 unless a rank already has p4 then I am mistaken.

Good idea then maybe the server can use this for better updates etc etc

3. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey CryzpLorax,

While I'm not a big Kit player, I do have to disagree. The Bedrock Kit gives you Protection 3 armour, which can be put into an anvil to get P4, I believe that this system is fair in the sense that it's not too overpowered. Many players already complain about the "Pay to Win" aspect of pvp, this would only widen the gap between donators and rookies, or even between donators. We are also not going to create a rank solely for KitPvP. If a new rank was ever implemented, it would be server-wide.

Have a good day :)

4. CryzpLorax

Id, like to respond by asking a question you mention how players have complained about the, gave being pay to win so what have you done to change that.. Nothing so might as well take this suggestion as I know for a fact ur sales will go extremely high even better idea keep this rank only for like 5 days whoever gets it gets it and then its gone forver.

puposaurus likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.