Proof that red is more yellow than blue

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StupidBlockBoy, Jun 1, 2021.

?

Which is more yellow?

1. red

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. StupidBlockBoy

One night when I was walking in the forest like the nutcase I am a random stranger came across me. First I thought that he was going to rob me but then he was just like "blue is yellower than red". I was like "are you out of your mind? Red is obviously more yellow than blue". When I arrived back home and went to sleep the question kept bugging me, stopping me from falling asleep. I spent the entire night coming up with arguments supporting my belief about red being more yellow than blue.
    So first of, red starts with "R" which is also the first letter of rose. A rose is a flower which means it needs the sun to grow. Guess what color the sun is? As you probably guessed, it's yellow, which means red is more yellow than blue. Another argument I came up with is the fact that both the letter "R" and the color red can be found in the name and flag of a country named Russia. The leader of Russia and the former president of the USA, Donald Trump, like each other. Guess what Donald Trump also likes? McDonald's. What color is the logo of Mcdonald's? You don't need to be a genius to figure out that it is red and yellow. Could this be a coincidence? I don't think so. I have even more arguments but it would take too long to write them all down, so let's just all agree that red is more yellow than blue.

2. 10sec

10sec
    Hello.

I couldn't agree more with your post. These past 3 minutes were the best 3 minutes of my whole life. In fact, reading this post was the best thing I could've possibly done. I believe that this is, undoubtedly, a very educative and factual post.

Please, keep up the hard work, but don't lose sleep on this. Although this will bring a totally new context to human beings and will also help us develop new answers to questions such as; "what is the purpose of life?", we need you to be healthy enough to keep posting and helping us get more and more educated with your brilliant and totally not false/outrageous explanations to useful rhetorical questions impossible to understand, like "red is more yellow than blue."

Have a good day, legend.

PS: You'll be forever remembered.

fattr and StupidBlockBoy like this.
  3. StupidBlockBoy

Thank you!

4. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Omg I couldn't agree anymore.
    Once someone told me the same thing. I didn't believe them. but then I started thinking... red starts with an R, what also has a R in there name? Bernie sanders. What is bernie sanders favorite color? red white and blue. thats proof that red yellow and blue isn't as yellow red.

StupidBlockBoy likes this.
  5. StupidBlockBoy

That's 100% true.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.