Profiting off of Buying Ores?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Auriozbhs, May 24, 2020.

1. Auriozbhs

I see that tons of people advertise their shops so people sell things to them so they can sell it for more... but I don't see how that works here because people are buying things for so much more than the original price and even the sell multiplier from the ranks don't compensate for how much they're buying it for. I'm new to the server and want to understand how these shops work.

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey there, Yeji.

Players make profit from shops like these when a market price booster is enabled. It allows them to sell ores for double the price, easily making profit. There is also a "Prestige Multiplier". Every time you prestige, your ores sell for 0.1x more. So if you've prestiged once, you get a 1.1x bonus. A second prestige would allow a 1.2x bonus etc.

Hope this helps.

3. Filiplayz

Filiplayz
    Hello, as a profit shop owner i can clear a few things up.
    As an immortal rank, i get a 2.5x/250% booster 24/7. if i purchase a booster off the mc central store, i get a
    5x market booster as it multiplies with my rank. I can even further increase this value by prestiging which would
    give me a 110% booster additionally. Therefore, i can purchase ores from people at 4x for example, and sell them
    for 5x when a community sell booster comes along!

I hope this clears up some of the questions you have about how profit shops work. Have a great day!

#3 Filiplayz, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.