Problem!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zuiys, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuiys

My acoount has been compromised and honestly it wont let me log back into it, ive been sent a screenshot of my account on mccentral saying "Hacking Hackers" somthing on those lines and honestly have no idea how they have gotten access to my account

I Would appricate it if you could ban my account for now i should have my account by either tomorrow or monday, I will be playing on my alternate account Also known as Jzc and most of the kitpvp know its me and thanks for this again

Also ive just been told its muted for 3 days which was not me ;/

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    HELLO HELLO! request bans are best done if you were to dm a senior moderator via discord.. at least that mute was not a ban..
    just quick fyi/heads up about request bans, is that you have to wait at least a month to appeal them and be unbanned. so.. yeh
    here is the mcc discord invite link: https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ

hope this helped! and good luck soldier! i've been in your boat before just w/o request banning.. and waiting a month for a client ban you didn't do sucks.. so yeh :)

3. Zuiys

Thanks i have gotten the account back now and we are all good but lost a few sets buts gucci

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.