Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Problem with voting

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by rayovac3000, Jun 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayovac3000

rayovac3000
    Whenever I click vote link #3, a page displays "Error 1020", also putting some ray ID, which possibly is an IP, and also says the exact time and date. It also says "What happened? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks." This have been happening for more than a month. Also, its the same thing whether I use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.

2. Martiinn

SrMartin
    Hey!

As far as I am aware of, voting sites issues are not related to the server in any way, meaning nothing can be done from MCC-side to help you.

I’d try to look up a solution in youtube or google, since this seems an issue related to your PC or IP. I had a problem with some websites too recently, and I cleared cookies and cache from google chrome, and that worked perfectly for me. It can also be a DNS problem. In this case, you can search up in youtube possible solutions.

If it isn’t any of these two scenarios, I don’t know what it could be. Hope you can fix it asap.

BlockyBeach, luvbri and DarkBeastPro like this.
  3. luvbri

luvbri
    Question has been *hopefully* answered! Locking this thread.

Good luck with the situation <3

DarkBeastPro and Martiinn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.