Private games

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by skiky567, Jun 4, 2020.

1. skiky567

I think yall should add private games where people can play with their friends without other people joining.This can be good for people that want to do a 1v1 in cakewars or something, but this private games should be implemted where it cannot affect the player stats and leaderboards and these private games should be for all minigame servers and be paid by credits due to them not being useful.

Lexxonist and merkava like this.
  2. This is cool but ) but this would probabbly never be added, I don’t believe MCC is looking to add or implement this. To make this work a brand new set of servers must be bought (to make it much smoother), and also what rank can do this? If everyone then I think owners won’t be adding this any time soon. Immortal? MCC got quite a lot of immortal rank users, nor do I think it's worth adding this to MCC minigames (since they are not a trend or a full minigame server). This won't just cost time to create but also money.

~Cya!

skiky567 likes this.
  3. Eleung_musk

eleung
    I already talked about this thread bruv... why copy me sad. It was the one of my first posts :((

4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey, I like this suggestion. Not only it would be fun for players to have fun and mess around with friends. It would help fix some cross teaming problems when players are in big parties or in a big voice chat or call. I love this idea, i don’t know how they would implement it. But, hope to see this in the future. I am all in for this! But realistically, I don’t see them adding this. I always come across big parties in survival games, or cakewars, and they cross team in me. This could fix some problems. I have no issue with this idea, honestly don’t see them adding it though. +1.

5. Quixxo

Quixxo
    Please add this. It would breathe some life into Minigames. Even though I'm Legend rank. I definitely think it should be Immortal only. Currently, Immortal has very few perks over Legend and adding this would give me a reason o pay the extra $30.

6. Melodieee

Melodieee
    Hey!
    I like this idea, it would be cool to gather up a group of friends or just one and have fun with them without worrying about other players! Like Simplistiq said, it would definitely help with the cross-teaming problems that many people complain about. But as RegentAgent said above, I highly doubt that they would implement this seeing as it would cost a lot of time+money. Overall great suggestion!

7. Condescendence

Condescendence
    I would love to see private games be added. It would definitely be something new for people to enjoy with their friends without having to worry about stats. I'm not sure of the probability of this being added but it would definitely be a refresher from the "sweatiness" that can be seen in pub games.

8. Reeme

Reeme
    Hey, I 100% agree with this. I would love a way to play with certain people without others joining.

9. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Hello, gamer!

I agree with your idea..
    I would like to see that implemented. +1

10. forgranted

inhabited
    Cross teamers do it to win games. If it's a private game, obviously there shouldn't be credits involved or else you can account grind. But, this idea wouldn't stop cross-teaming. So for me, it's a -1
    Best of luck.

11. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    +1

Private games would be nice to play competitively with just friends, especially when the regular version of the games is being dominated by a hacker.

12. CrestedLizard51

ignCrested
    Dont HyPixel have that? Yeah, its a good idea so that people can 1v1 in game

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.