Prisons | Robots/Pets

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ThiccBooty, Sep 10, 2020.

?

Does prisons need something like this?

1. I'd like to see it!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, not really.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other - Post below.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThiccBooty

ThiccBooty
    Hi all,

I'd like to put forward a suggestion to add robots or 'pets' to the prison servers.

Currently there is nothing to work towards besides spawners. I'd like to have an alternative avenue to explore down, as things are feeling a bit stale on the prison front.

I've tried to write this suggestion so that it would fit in with the current economy, and not wind up being overpowered.

These 'pets' would essentially do some basic tasks for you while afk, but would need to be leveled over a long period of time in order to become overpowered (similarly to spawners).

Here's my opinion on how I think this should be done:

Rather than having one pet that grinds everything for you, we add 3 different kinds of 'pets'.
    1. An EXP Elephant - Grinds XP for you while afk. Looks like an elephant.
    2. A Token Turtle - Grinds tokens for you while afk. Looks like a turtle.
    3. A Money Monkey - Grinds money... this is getting stale, you get it.

These pets would need to be leveled by 'feeding' them certain foods. These pet foods would cost a base price, but more would be required per level. Each food would be payable in the specific thing that the pet will mine.
    1. Experience Escargo - Costs XP for a 'can'.
    2. Token Tacos - Costs tokens.
    3. Money Macaroni - Money.

These pets would have a limit on how much they're able to save up for you while you're afk. This limit would not increase based on how much you level them, but the rate at which they collect the stuff would.

The max level for these would be set fairly high per pet. Let's say 100 levels, each being a VERY slight improvement on the last.

How to monetize this feature, while still keeping it fair for non-donors?
    Simple - You can only place these pets on your plot, and there's a limit to how many pets you can place.
    Let's say that non-donors can place 3, with an additional 1 being added per level of donor rank.

Kind regards,
    ThiccBooty!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.